Sunday 9 April 2017

Muted Monday




jumper - Rosegal
trousers - Primark
bag - vintage
boots - Gamiss



jumper - Primark
scarf - Sammydress
trousers - Zaful
heels - Primark





coat - Rosegal
top - Primark
trousers - Zaful
heels - Primark
bag - vintage


These outfits do not reflect what I've worn this weekend, but are pretty much the colour scheme I opt for during the week. Soft, desaturated and familiar, clothes in these tones are so easy to reach for when I'm half asleep and am having a wardrobe calamity.

In between enjoying the rare British sun this weekend, I rewatched one of my all time favourite films - The Devil Wears Prada. As well as the treasure trove of quotable lines,
 (Florals, for Spring? Groundbreaking.), the film is, unsurprisingly, full of fashion inspiration.
As much as the cliche "transformation" scene is overdone, Andy's work wardrobe alone makes the second half of the film worth watching. From delicate shirts and Chanel chains to knee high boots and elegant jumpers; it makes me want to slip on some heels and a fitted jacket every Monday morning.

We'll see how that pans out.

Would you wear any of these looks?

xxx


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I need the first jumper, just fell in love ;) you have a great sense of style!

    The White Ocean

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice looks, very casual and chic at the same time!!!The second and third are my favorite...I like the scarf and the stripes pants...I've a similar pair, but in grey...they're perfect for an office day!
    Sophia
    www.sophiasfashiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfits! I love how you work in the vintage look with the modern take <3

    findyourownhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. As usual a simply perfect look with the leather pants!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would probably wear all of these outfits but I especially love the last one, it looks so simple but so well put together :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love watching the second half of The Devil Wears Prada for Andie's clothes! They're drool worthy. I love your houndstooth scarf, stunning :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love that scarf, and the coat is gorgeous! I do enjoy the transformation in The Devil Wears Prada, such a good film :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the trousers and how you style your pieces together :)

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all these outfits, but that coat is especially giving me life! I'm been on the hunt for one as well <3 I really love your style girl!

    Stacey, thebambieyes.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What a nice coat is this that she had wear in it.Cartincoupon.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is lots of different type of Coat are there in it.Online Shopping in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig