Saturday 28 November 2015

You give me purpose

 
 
 
 
 
 
jumper - CNDirect
scarf - CNDirect
jeans - H&M
coat - Vintage
boots - ebay
 
Two days until the most festive month is upon us and there is certainly a frosty chill in the air. How lucky I was to be sent a couple of super cosy pieces from CN Direct to further satisfy my need for scarves and knitwear.
This mustard fisherman jumper adds a nice little warm pop of colour to my very monochrome wardrobe and the scarf, ft. a reversible houndstooth print can blend in or shine in all it's tartan glory.
Is everyone feeling Christmassy yet? I think I am a mince pie away from wrapping myself in fairy lights and watching Elf on repeat i.e. a day well spent.
 
xxx
 
P.s. (Controversial, but has anyone listened to JB's new album? I am scared I might become a *shivers* belieber at this rate)

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Nice outfit, love the scarf!
    Not very Christmasy over here as it is 40 degrees in Bamgkok at the moment...Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh gosh tartan was made for you gorgeous Georgia! The scarf is such a stunning statement and is all the instant December dream. Mustard is always such a unique colour with such a pretty vibe about it, and it looks oh so perfect with those rad ripped beauts and autumnal boots. The tone of these photos are gorgeous, absolutely slaying it out like the model you are. <3

    Makes me so happy; if a babe like you can mention JB's album then perhaps it's okay for me to *silently* listen to his new album too. What do you mean has been on my iPod repeat for longer than I care to admit. The fright of becoming a belieber is real ;-)

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look. I love the rip knee.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color combo. Warm and festive without the typical red and green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color combo. Warm and festive without the typical red and green.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig