Monday 10 August 2015

Where are you now that I need you?












shirt - Shein
sunglasses - Dressin
necklace - H&M
jeans and shoes - Primark
hat - Missguided
bag - vintage

Last week was a busy one, but interrupted by the bliss of the weekend which I spent in my second home, aka Liverpool for excessive glow stick purchasing, dancing and cocktail consumption. Three of my favourite hobbies. 
This week however is set to be even busier with a trip to France at some point.. which I have of course not yet packed for -  just keep informing my mum I work best under pressure otherwise known as the last minute.
Speaking of holidays, I feel like this shirt may just be the perfect companion. I cannot get enough of this Egyptian inspired print with the muted gold and cream tones - as well as the fact the material doesn't crease i.e. suitcase friendly.
Hope everyone is enjoying their summers <3

xxx



SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Love your blog :) Happy Monday!

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning look, I'm in love with you sunnies. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the top is so festival-esque and bohemian! loving it with the hat too x

    illustratedwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAA I am in love with your style! thanks for sharing you have an amazing blog. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe, your three hobbies sound wonderful, the last one is what I'll do tomorrow night when in London :D Holiday to France sounds lovely too, and hey, who packs the day before leaving anyway? :p
    Also your outfit is amazing, I really like the print with that Egyptian vibe, love it! Great sunglasses too :D
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look, amazing sunglasses too!

    Anika | www.anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. burgh that shirt is beautiful!!! Super handy it doesn't crease as well :) xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a perfect styling from the hat to the heels. You're looking gorgeous, girl! Hope your trip to France is wonderful!

    Xoxo, Shelly

    www.shellystuckman.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous shirt. You look very cool and boho.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig