Tuesday 10 June 2014

Bad blood



 



shirt - She Inside
top - Primark
shorts - Levi's
hat - Missguided via Depop
boots - Deichmann
choker - @bwills on Depop

Shopping apps are quickly becoming the killer of my bank account. A couple of minutes can often span to a couple of hours scrolling through..
On the plus side, the gems you can find are totally worth it:) I seemed to have jumped on the choker bandwagon with this little sun charmed one, but it's become one of those pieces that I don't know what I did without.
I wore this ensemble to the recent Parklife festival on Sunday.









I was lucky enough to see Sam Smith, Bastille, London Grammar, Foals and Disclosure (internal scream of excitement). Also the sun managed to remain shining almost all day which made everything twice as perfect.
Fingers crossed the rest of summer lives up to it!













xxx




















SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Your shirt is gorgeous!! Been looking for something with that print for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! I absolutely love your hat! :)
    Carrie xx
    carriebrighton

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your over-the-knee socks! I wish I could pull them off but I don't really thing I'm skinny enough and they never stay up properly on me!

    http://elesaurus.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit, love the hat and the shirt. Amazing and really inspiring photos :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the leather outfit! Then again, I love anything leather :) Great outfits and great inspiration pics!

    Eat. Live. Love. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh i love all of these photos!
    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's £250+ worth of beauty products up for grabs on my blog right now, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, as soon as I saw your look I was thinking 'such a festival look' and then it turns out you wore it to Parklife festival! Nice post!!

    http://findmethoseheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig