Wednesday 9 April 2014

Call it magic when I'm with you




jumper - Choies
jacket - Primark
jeans - Zara
shoes - River Island
chain - Asda




So at last I can taste the sweetness of freedom for a blissful three weeks..
 (interspersed with work but we shan't dwell on that).

I seem to have accumulated more clothes over the past few weeks, possibly due to the warmer weather or possibly being a dangerous distance from a city centre.
All bought for a reasonable cause obviously, which blogging of course is..

Also am trying to clear my wardrobe somewhat so have uploaded various items to my vinted account which you are welcome to have a scroll through:) 

I also got these posted through my letterbox this morning,

Having been looking for some and seeing how pretty these ebay ones were, I couldn't resist purchasing!
You get two different colours for the reasonable cost of £5.64 and they didn't take two long to arrive either :)
















xxx














SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love the layering and your shoes are too cute. You are beautiful hun.

    Love the inspo too.

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great jacket!!
    Love it !!!
    Kisses.....


    http://onstylegs.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jacket! Have you got the link to that ebay seller? Those bras are so pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) and I know, I completely forgot to link the post - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251377107941?var=550351910605&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 :) xxx

      Delete
  4. I love your shoes and jacket, dear!

    www.helenapolanskyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig