Wednesday 21 August 2013

wake up it's a beautiful morning



hat - New Look
top - Zara
jeans - Primark
sandals - ebay

Well, using the term 'stressful' to describe this past week would be the understatement of the century and I'm sure I am not alone in that sentiment. However, we shall have to see how things pan out and hope for the best:) 
I am actually currently in France on holiday (which could not have been more perfectly timed) and enjoying plenty of bread and cheese and white wine and so not to bore you further shall keep this brief.

I have included a nice summary of my summery essentials:
Really soft, creamy texture with a hint of glitter brightens up the purply hue under my eyes







and finally, summer fragrances

Amouage womens perfume, with elegant and exotic notes perfect for holiday

or Ricci Ricci with a more floral and sophisticated feel
















xxx
























SHARE:

2 comments

  1. these pics are really inspiring! I hope your next week isn't so stressfull...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things will turn out better for you, but hey, you're vacationing in France, so I guess it is going better :)
    Love your style! And omg, that minty shower gel must smell like heaven!!
    xx

    Giulia from http://pearldayz.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig