Wednesday 17 April 2013

Springspiration

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter, I've been such a terrible blogger I know!
Mainly because I came down with some cold/flu/virus thing which seemed to span over the entire two week period much to my delight..
Although I managed to pick up a few pretty items via the magic of online shopping (which I shall feature here soon) I haven't taken any outfit photos for ages! </3

Instead I shall provide some spring inspired images, as the sun has finally graced us with its presence, and I feel ready to venture to warm places and sip cocktails until early evening..













(I also managed to find some rings similar to these on Asos which I've barely taken off)


(would very much like this outfit please)






I have also fallen in love with Ivania Carpio from love-aesthetics and basically just want my wardrobe to be monochrome and nothing more..





Oh, I'm also having serious doubts about my English Lit & Drama course for uni, wondering whether I should've opted for something more marketing/graphics based.. If anyone is doing such course I would love some words of advice! x






















SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ah there is sooo many amazing clothes here! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind comment on my blog- I love charity shops I physically can't not walk into them.
    Sorry to hear your I'll :( but I can't wait to see your purchases x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspirations! Love those rings!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig