Sunday 3 February 2013

lost in the heat of it all

My sincere apologies in my recent lack of posts! Basically, one of the hinges on my laptop screen broke (get well soon) and so it is currently in recovery and it's full of my pictures for outfit posts etc. I am at the moment using my brother's computer which I'm only doing so as he's asleep and he's mildly possessive over his possessions.

Anyway, until I'm back to regular posts, I'll provide a little tumblr inspo to quench your inevitable fashion thirst.





















SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That dress in 2nd photo is totally amazing ! :) Lovely inspiration.

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bag about confidence..lovely inspirational pics

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    p.s I have a Henry Holland dress giveaway on my blog, check it out if you're interested

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig