Friday 18 January 2013

under your spell




top - New Look
necklace - DIY
jeans - Primark
wedges - Dorothy Perkins

Well, the impossible has happened. Aka, our school has closed due to snow, which has only happened once   before in my educational life time. 


Was supposedly venturing out tonight but since I don't have skis to hand, I think I shall stay warm in the comfort of English Lit revision as my exam is on Thursday (has anyone else wider read to death yet?)

I bought this studded top in the sale, which isn't something I'd usually purchase, but the faded purply shade and the £4 price tag greatly appealed. Also, I like the sparkly-ness, I believe I may be turning into a magpie.

Whilst on the subject of sparkly-ness, I stumbled upon this rather lovely little gem of a site called littlenell.
It has some lovely little delicate pieces of jewellery such as the ones below





Now for a healthy dose of inspiration before I fall asleep in front of a western film with my head marking my place in a text book














































SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I'm a total magpie when it comes to sparkles, it isn't a bad life! ;) love the quartz necklace! Good luck on your exam :) xo

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, you are working those Primarni jeans, love bargain finds that look expensive!

    Good luck in your English exam, I studied English Literature and remember the hours pouring over novels and the like. Keep at it!

    http://wethingin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look! And really lovely jewelry. AGAIN; LOVE your fashion inspiration photos :)

    Thanks for the comment, have a lovely weekend!

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Consider me well and truly inspired... and slightly jealous! Aww I miss English Lit! It was my favourite subject in college, absolutely adored it... especially war literature and poetry <3
    xxxxxx

    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely. You have some killer long legs. Loveeee it www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing oufit, the top is very pretty <3
    and your legs are perfect! I'm jealous!

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your body you are soooo pretty
    and i love your body shape <3

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely look, very simple but chic, very pretty :)

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. That raibow necklace is beautiful! You look lovely!

    Grabbed your button :)

    xx

    www.roaringtwentiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig