Friday 23 November 2012

I've got holes in my new jeans for you

shirt and jumper - Jack Wills
jeans and bag - Primark
shoes - ebay

Ah, lovely Friday is lovely. Currently basking in the glory of being home alone having just had one lesson. Also am later going to watch Breaking Dawn as part of the Friday evening cinema traidition which I'm sure will be interesting. As much I am aware of the mixed opinions Twilight sparks, having read the books and thinking they were, ahem, not too terrible, I quite like the seeing how they adapt it to fit on the big screen. Also Robert Pattinson.
My UCAS was finally completed and sent off (I know), although the prospect of everlasting debt is looming, a couple of acceptance emails would be lovely. How is everyone else's uni preparations going?


It's also apparently Black Friday today, and having just checked out the Oasap site, they have caught on to this. Here are a few of my sale favourites:






I think this sale only lasts for a couple more days, so if you fancy a look, do so asap!
Some more pretty things c/o tumblr and weheartit:































SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Great inspiration photos! I can't wait to see breaking dawn, hopefully at some point this week, but you're so organised I still haven't sent away my UCAS! Good luck with all your offers, I love your blog :)

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the grey jumper!
    Lovely post!

    x
    http://dipitblack.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos! and want the loafers!
    RocĂ­o
    fashioningmylifeindc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig