Wednesday 9 May 2012

my stolen gold inside the emperors tomb



shirt - eBay
jumper - Primark
jeans - Primark
wedges - Tesco

Currently, revision is interspersed with short periods of 'life'. At sixth form I am literally in the study room during any free moment of time ranging from 4 minutes to 4 hours (I know).  Hence why I was today so grateful for both of my English lessons to be cancelled due to course work moderation and I was able to come home early (to do more revision inevitably, but the principle is valid.)
In other news, this collar tipped shirt was only £10.50 on eBay and you can find a link to the seller here :)

I also highly recommend a look at stylesaint.where you can collect inspirational fashion images and collage them together in a lovely online 'style book'. Highly useful whenever you need a little guidance in that direction.
That's all for now folks! 



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love how you dress. If you had a fashion design project and had to create a clothing collection what theme would you pick? And how would you describe your style?

    redvelvetstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello lovely, thank you! Er, I'd probably have to say clean lined and minimal, I think that look is so versatile and can look so elegant with minimal effort. My style is pretty much summed up in the title of my blog, it's a bit all over the place. <3

      Delete
  2. love your style! & i love the way you dressing in every outfits you've posted(:

    http://ganuta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style and you have a great blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig