Monday 16 April 2012

searching the world for what's right here



shirt - Primark
scarf - Primark
vest - Zara
shorts - Primark
wedges - Tesco


First day back at sixth form wasn't too horrendous as first days back go. Just come to the conclusion I need to get off the internet and do some 'hardcore' revision.
I do have a bit of an obsession with attractive note books and pens however, apparently, my particular method of organising my work is 'rank', as dubbed by my English teacher. I personally don't see what's wrong with shoving all my sheets for a particular subjects into separate plastic wallets..
Although maybe investing in a folder or two wouldn't hurt.






blazer - Topshop
dress - Oasis
bag - net-a-porter.com
shoes - starstyleinc.com
necklace - miss selfridge




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig