Sunday 22 April 2012

my world had a place in it darling just for you




top - Primark
cardigan - eBay
jeans - Primark
wedges - Tesco
necklace - H&M

Work was cancelled at the last minute today so the parents offered to take me to Chester to have a wander. With the weather being lovely I agreed and enjoyed a browse of various shops and an (overpriced) iced smoothie. Also provided an excuse to wear my sunglasses which made a nice change.
Also come to the conclusion that I actually want everything from Zara.
As in literally.



Was incredibly close to purchasing this beautiful jumper but they only had a medium left which was a tiny bit too big so I shall have to hunt online.

Also was debating getting some coloured jeans in either mint or coral, so if anyone has any recommendations on where to buy some for a reasonable price and quality do let me know. 











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig