Saturday 28 January 2012

Midnight in Paris



dress - Marks and Spencer
pearls - vintage
shoes - Faith

Well, today was finally showtime so, I donned my finest 'detective' gear and crazily enough, managed to just about remember my lines.
Anyway, when I returned home, I was greeted with this wig I'd purchased from eBay for a charity day at school. Me and a couple of other lovely people have decided to go as silent movie stars hence the wig. We are yet to buy dresses, gloves, head dresses and black lipstick, but if you know any places that sell these items (cheaply) do inform me.
Whilst searching for 1920s inspiration, I was greeted with some wonderful images of 'Midnight in Paris' a film which I highly recommend by the way and thought I should share some.











SHARE:

2 comments

  1. omg you're adorable. love love the dress. check out my blog dear and maybe follow me if you like.:)

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, it doesn't even look like a wig!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig