Friday 2 December 2011

smooth criminal



jumper - Zara
shirt - Primark
jeans - Primark
shoes - Faith
ring - Primark

TGIF is all I can really say, I'm so greatful for the weekend to finally be upon us. I quite like the frosty mornings and early evenings that winter brings, providing the perfect excuse for me to wear multiple layers of knitwear. Tomorrow shall certainly be spending tomorrow layered up as I'm off to locate a Christmas tree in the morning (we go and dig ours up because we're abnormal) then off to the cinema with a friend who lives far away to see 'Breaking Dawn'. I've read the Twilight series, and if I'm being honest didn't mind them too much and find Robert Pattinson rather attractive.. though maybe in this one Meyer took a tad too far? Anyway, I'm sure my mind shall be made up soon, TeAm EdWaRd 4EVERR x0x0x0x




SHARE:

1 comment

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig