Friday 14 October 2011

you bleed just to know you're alive



shirt - vintage
jumper - charity shop
skirt - Topshop
boots - Tesco


Ah, the thought of it being Friday fills me with joy, also the fact I have actually managed to complete my work for once. Also probably indicates my lack of social life ;) Anyway, I have recently discovered the wonders of charity shopping, which at first I didn't really fancy. Though my friend coaxed me into accompanying her and now I always find myself wandering into them, having a quick scan around, definitely a habit I recommend! Also, the shirt is the one I'm selling on eBay so if you fancy a look please have a click here :)





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You are beautiful!
    Looking at your previous outfit posts, I am beginning
    to like your style.

    If you get a chance, please visit MomFashionWorld,
    Just let me know if you like my blog, maybe we can follow each others blog via GFC. Looking forward to see you there.

    http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice jumper and shirt combo! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig