Monday 26 September 2011

the girl who never grew up



top - Primark
necklace - Muse
skirt - Topshop
belt - Primark
shoes - Faith
bag - back of closet

You know those days where nothing notably terrible happens that's worthy of getting upset about, but lots of little things just seem to build up? Well today has definitely been one of those days. Eugh, anyway, best not to worry myself over such things, positivity is the way forward, aha. I don't own a lot of green clothing, due to the fact I find it difficult to find things to match which is a shame. I also need to buy some more peter-pan-collared items speaking of which, a one way ticket to Neverland would be wonderful right about now.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig