Sunday 4 September 2011

black light dinner party


jumper - H&M
skirt - Topshop
belt - Primark
shoes - Faith

Nothing majorly special this morning, hence the rather simplistic outfit. I'm in two minds about the jumper, but I love the bow detailing and think it might have just won me round. I can't quite believe I have college on Tuesday, and I STILL haven't sorted out my plan of action. I'm ridiculously indecisive and am going to have to rely on the head of our sixth form to decide what I'm going to do with my life. Until then, blogging it is!

Also, I find it so brilliant when you discover a new band or song and you love it instantly. If the title of this outfit is somewhat curious, here is the explanation!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig