Friday 5 August 2011

I'm constantly wanting clothes. I'm constantly thinking, 'oh just ONE more thing, and then my wardrobe will be complete.'
Though, then I will see a gorgeous outfit somewhere and think 'asdfghjkl; MUST HAVE THAT'
That's becoming a frequent problem which I should probably resolve somehow.
Anyway, at the moment, I'm certainly finding my way back into dark colours having meandered through wearing a vast spectrum over the past year.
I recently made a polyvore account and this was one of my first 'sets'. Awful I know, but I wanted something simple and I just can't seem to get enough of black at the moment. I adore those leather shorts, but definitely haven't got the legs (or tan) to pull them off. 

These necklaces are from a lovely little site called This is Transition and they happen to have the most gorgeous range of accessories. If anyone has a couple of hundred pounds spare, please let me know.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig